Roc Video Promo Blog Site: James Gandolfini Dead at 51 R.I.P.

Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

James Gandolfini Dead at 51 R.I.P.


The Talented and complex actor James Gandolfini Died of a possible Heart Attack in Italy according to sources. The actor was commonly know for his role as Tony in the HBO Acclaimed series "The Sopranos". Director David Chase told E he was my partner and he was my brother in ways I can't explain and never will be able to explain." The Hip Hop community is devastated being Gandolfini was sort of a T.V. de facto boss of the Tri-state  after NY lost John Gotti. James who took up the Gangsta role where Al Pacino, Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci left off branding a Gangster image and a Family man in the minds of many.  James Gandolfini will be missed R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment